Friday, May 2, 2014

Sugar free chocolate shake

This week has been CRAZY hot! It's like Mother Nature skipped right over spring and went straight for summer! So to cool off I made myself my favorite blended treat. 

What you need: 
1 cup ice
1 1/2 cup low fat or fat free milk 
2 tsps cocoa powder 
2 packets Splenda 
Splash of sugar free coffee creamer (optional) 
Fat free whipped cream 
Sugar free chocolate syrup 


Step 1: In a blender combine the ice, milk, cocoa, Splenda, and creamer. I like to add a splash of creamer just for a little creaminess. Since there is virtually no fat in this, it can turn a little icy without it. Blend away until smooth. 

Step 2: Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate. I use fat free whipped cream instead of sugar free because the fat free only has 1g of sugar versus the sugar free which has 2g fat. You do the math. 
That's it! Enjoy! Ahhhhh 


No comments:

Post a Comment